What The Health Limited (What The Health) puts priority on protecting your personal information. What The Health acknowledge the importance of your personal information, and strive to secure and carefully process the information you share with us. We hence provide notice regarding how we collect, use and share your information. Our collection, use and sharing of your information is only based on your permission or where allowed by law.
What The Health Limited is registered with the ico. (Information Commissioner’s Office), certificate reference number ZA733739.
Scope of this Privacy Notice
This Privacy Notice applies to personal data we collect through the website. It describes how we use your data and your data protection rights, including a right to object to some of the processing which we carry out.
What The Health’s website may include links to other websites over which we have no control. What The Health is not responsible for the privacy policies or practices of other websites.
Personal data What The Health collect
Personal Information is collected at several different points on this website with the informed consent of the visitor. The Information provided is used to improve the appropriateness of the information provided on the website, market research, and the provision of other services by the company and other third parties.
Under the EU’s General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) personal data is defined as:
“any information relating to an identified or identifiable natural person (‘data subject’); an identifiable natural person is one who can be identified, directly or indirectly, in particular by reference to an identifier such as a name, an identification number, location data, an online identifier or to one or more factors specific to the physical, physiological, genetic, mental, economic, cultural or social identity of that natural person”.
Personal Information You Provide To Us: We or our service providers (acting on our behalf) may collect “Personal Information” (which is information that, on its own or when combined with other information, identifies you or relates to you as an identifiable individual) that you provide to us, such as your first and last name, email, telephone number(s), address or post code and any Usage Personal Information (explained below), such as IP address, to the extent that this allows you to be identified.
Personal Information Collected Automatically: Whenever you visit or interact with the What The Health website, we, as well as our third-party service providers, may use a variety of technologies that automatically or passively collect information about how the website is accessed and used (collectively, “Usage Personal Information”). Usage Personal Information may include:
- IP address or other unique identifier (“Device Identifier”) for the computer, mobile phone, tablet or other device you use to access the website (“Device”).
- Device type
- Type of browser software and operating system you are using
- Page(s) served, the time, and the preceding page views
- Event type (pages viewed/documents downloaded)
- Event date/time
- Page URL
- Downloaded item URL
How we use your information
What The Health process the personal data we collect for the following purposes:
- with your consent to:
- provide you with information on What The Health’s business activities, products or services
- to send you email newsletters and notifications
- to allow us to pursue our legitimate business interests, in particular to:
- respond to your queries or other correspondence you have submitted through the website
- to complete and fulfil any requests for products or services
- analyse the use of our website in order to continuously improve content and measure performance
- to tailor content, advertisements, and offers we serve you
- to meet legal, regulatory and compliance requirements, in particular to respond to requests for information from government authorities.
Will What The Health share my personal data with anyone else?
In general, What The Health Limited shares aggregated information and statistics about its customers, sales, traffic patterns and related website information with partners, third parties, marketing agencies, suppliers and advertisers.
- Third Party Service Providers: We instruct other companies and individuals to perform functions on our behalf. Examples may include sending e-mail, analysing data, providing marketing assistance, hosting data, for legal advice, accountancy or auditing services, website management and development and providing customer service. In connection with their performance of these functions on our behalf, we may share Personal Information with such companies and individuals as needed for them to perform their functions.
- Legal Disclosure: We may transfer and disclose your Personal Information to third parties to comply with a legal obligation; when we believe in good faith that the law or a governmental authority requires it; to address fraud, security or technical issues; to respond to an emergency; or otherwise to protect our rights or property or the security of third parties, visitors to our website, or the public
When they no longer need your data to fulfil this service, they will dispose of the details, unless they are legally required to do otherwise.
Can I find out the personal data that What The Health holds about me?
What The Health at your request, can confirm what information we hold about you and how it is processed. If What The Health does hold personal data about you, you can request the following information:
- Identity and the contact details of the person or organisation that has determined how and why to process your data.
- Contact details of the GDPR representatives, where applicable.
- The purpose of the processing as well as the legal basis for processing.
- If the processing is based on the legitimate interests of Whatthehealth or a third party, information about those interests.
- The categories of personal data collected, stored and processed.
- Recipient(s) or categories of recipients that the data is/will be disclosed to.
- If we intend to transfer the personal data to a third country or international organisation, information about how we ensure this is done securely. The EU has approved sending personal data to some countries because they meet a minimum standard of data protection. In other cases, we will ensure there are specific measures in place to secure your information.
- How long the data will be stored.
- Details of your rights to correct, erase, restrict or object to such processing.
- Information about your right to withdraw consent at any time.
- How to lodge a complaint with the supervisory authority.
- Whether the provision of personal data is a statutory or contractual requirement, or a requirement necessary to enter into a contract, as well as whether you are obliged to provide the personal data and the possible consequences of failing to provide such data.
- The source of personal data if it wasn’t collected directly from you.
What The Health Ltd
9 Hesketh Road
Lancashire PR4 2DQ